Saturday 17 September 2011

FireFly Airline Complaints Volume 1

These are collection of FireFly Airline complaints because of their flight cancellation.
FireFly will stop flying 737 planes and leave passengers to buy their own last minute ticket on MAS or AA.


received sms from firefly just now : We regret to say Firefly FY801 BKI-JHB 12OCT11 has been cancelled due to network restructuring. Fare will be refunded. Expect a call from us.

Apa sudah jadi sama Firefly? Your community airline konon?



air asia everyone can fly ^^
firefly everyone can not fly ^@^


To all the victims of the cancellation of flights, please go to lodge a complaint on firefly with FOMCA, which is the Federation of Malaysian Consumers Associations to fight for our rights.

My friend and I will fly to Johore from Kota Kinabalu on 13/10/11 and back on 17/10/11..I also paid the hotel via Credit Card between 13/10/11 till 17/10/11.I have received sms from fire fly stating that flight on 13/10 will be cancelled and money will be refunded..I want to know instead of refunding the money can I change the flight going to KL instead of Johore on 13/10/11 ? ??

re my earlier posting......will there be no flight then???i had my booking confirmed in June 2011.......,am trying to get flight for others in December; but there is no flight/no info..screen as in above..??need confirmationn from FF please.

A+MAS = AA +(MAS who has a lot of flights operated by firefly)... East Malaysians become victim! Now we are back to like only MAS.

why are you stopping KLIA-KCH vice versa flights?????


If you are a victim, please support FireFly Malaysia Passengers Deserve Better.

1 comment:

  1. YES………!! I really agreed, FF are suck. I being a victim, whilst in Hat Yai for offshore work in the oilrig Gulf of Thailand, once returned to shore my flight back from HDY-KUL (FY3615) have been cancelled when I was at the front check-in counter. Could you imagine how did I felt of last minutes announcement from these moron, their reasons of ‘they have only nine passenger’ so the flight was cancelled…WTH, MF…!!

    Simply cancelled flight…..FF Bosses….U’re NOT FIT to run an airlines…..so keep your ass stay put, jual kangkung belacan much beter for you guys..!!

    ReplyDelete